This issue can be caused by the lack of avaialble Memory(RAM), Crashes of applications installed in the device, or missing files during the update.
Please read below and follow the steps to resolve the issue.
■ If your game is not running properly,
1. Clear cache and cookies. Delete all the Unnecessary Applications as well.
2. Ensure your Game App version and device OS software is updated to date.
- Please try to check the app version in the App Store.
3. Check your WIFI and/or Mobile network connection and make sure it is stable.
4. (if the issue is related to lag/freezing) Please adjust the graphics quality (try turning off/lower down all options) at
▶ Main screen> Touch the Top right [Gear] Icon > Settings
If the problems still persist even after performing the steps above,
Please proceed to the reinstall under the stable network as below.
■ Re-install the Grand Chace
1. Device Setting > Apps > Grand Chase > Delete Cache/Data > Uninstall
2. Open the App Store and install from the
※ Steps may vary per device.
※ Please feel free to send us a ticket if the problem still persist. Rest assured, we will resolve your problem as soon as possible.